LOCH can help bring order to the world of wireless chaos. With its patented Wireless Machine Vision platform, LOCH provides full proactive management and security for all 5G, OT, and IoT environments. Every connected device needs to be visible, manageable, and secure, regardless of the type of device, the protocol it uses, and who owns it. Whether for 5G, broad-spectrum wireless IoT, or Citizens Broadband Radio Service (CBRS) environments, LOCH helps customers ensure security, monitor performance, and manage cost for the full range of wireless devices.
By providing full and actionable intelligence on all 5G wireless, OT, and IoT devices, LOCH enables organizations to confidently embrace the new world of wireless innovation that is driving the next generation of digital transformation.Request Demo
The LOCH Wireless Machine Vision platform enables organizations to discover, inventory, monitor, and help manage ALL devices and ANY wireless network comprehensively and securely.
Support for Hyper-WAN (5G) environments
Without real-time visibility, monitoring, and active management of 5G wireless devices, enterprises have no way of managing the risk and costs associated with them. There is no way, for example, to predict data usage, monitor device policy and behavior, or detect and remediate real-time threats to the environment.
To address this, the AirHook℠ service provides real-time visibility and comprehensive security, performance monitoring, and cost management for 5G cellular devices across all carriers. Round-the-clock visibility and behavior monitoring help organizations ensure data usage and airtime costs align to policies, which is critical in identifying misuse, cost, and security issues. Organizations can now anticipate and control airtime costs with real-time visibility, instrumentation, and prescriptive guidance.
- Visibility and control of all Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) cards and their host devices
- Policy-based management of device and network usage
- Ability to maintain optimal data usage
- Report on data usage for all devices at aggregate, group, and per-device views
- Real-time pool balancing and management of device data usage
- Terminate high-utilization devices before they exceed capacity limits and cost overages
- Add and remove devices from any carrier network
- Identify and block access of suspicious devices
- Detect and remediate vulnerabilities and threats
Support for Multi-LAN (broad-spectrum IoT wireless) environments
The inability to see and accurately identify every device in and around your environment can create blind spots and vulnerabilities that can lead to corporate espionage, data exfiltration, and security breaches.
The AirShield℠ service provides non-intrusive real-time visibility and comprehensive monitoring and protection for broad-spectrum wireless devices for IoT, Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT), Internet of Medical Things (IOMT), and OT environments, irrespective of operating system, protocol, or connection type. With its software-defined radio and Wireless Deep Packet Inspection (WDPI) capabilities, AirShield monitors an organization’s entire airspace to ensure the environment is protected against rogue devices, misconfigured devices, and previously undetected wireless threats.
- Software-defined radio enables support for existing and future 5G cellular, Citizens Broadband Radio Service (CBRS), and radio frequencies specific to OT and IoT (e.g., 802.11, Bluetooth, Bluetooth Low Energy, Zigbee, LoRa, etc.)
- Complete asset inventory and classification provides real-time view of every device, its performance, and overall security posture
- Enables zero trust access control through behavioral analysis, anomaly detection, threat ranking, air isolation, and policy management
- Policy-based threat monitoring, detection, and remediation to support regulatory compliance
- Integration with enterprise access control, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR), and IT Service Management (ITSM) platforms to help security teams respond quickly.